While we carry most of the goods, the company shall not accept certain goods for carriage or storage
These items include but not limited to any of the following goods
- Flammable gases or aerosols, tobacco products, alcoholic drinks with alcohol content above 24% ABV, pyrotechnics or explosives, arms and ammunition or corrosives, toxics, oxidising or radioactive materials or any other noxious, dangerous or hazardous goods likely to cause damage.
- We shall not carry any human remains, including funerary items such as urns and ashes or any living organisms dead or alive or frozen or perishable goods.
- We shall not, without specific written agreement carry cash, documents which can be exchanged for cash such as cheques, vouchers with a face value, passports, stamps, securities and prescription drugs.
- Any goods prohibited by law or regulation of any government or public or local authority of any country where the goods are carried.
Reasons to choose us
- Trusted Shippers
- Reliable Service
- Over 15 years’ experience in shipping to Ghana
- Our valued customers return to us year after year
- Most recommended Shippers to Ghana
- Regular Sailing to Ghana